Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Woodland Wedding.....

I was married almost 13 years ago at a beautiful spot on the ocean. 
 I had always dreamed of getting married on a beach and it was  
everything I wanted and hoped for.  I'm attracted to watery colors, 
the texture of sand and the warm beach breezes.  

I also happen to love all things woodland and think this would make
 a lovely wedding theme. 
I can imagine using burlap, birch bark and moss in all of my designs.
We have created a new line of cards that coordinate with our
wedding cake toppers.  Each one features
an original watercolor design and go great with our
mushroom cake topper.

I would set my cake on a simple wooden pedestal that I would 
make myself... like this one.
The groom could wear a boutonniere like this in red.
We offer these in several different colors and I think the groomsmen 
would look great with similar ones in an off white or beige.
Wouldn't these finds make a fabulous wedding? 

Come check out our wedding shop for more inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment