Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Something for me!

What started out as a button from my Grandmother and a ring from my mother
turned itself into a new fabulous ring thanks to the great Jen, at Quench Metalworks.

I wanted a new, modern ring that I could wear everyday.  I love the jewelry made from this Maine artist
and the way she worked with vintage buttons made me want to recycle my piece and add my own vintage button.  

She was really easy to work with and I am so pleased with how it turned out!

I now have a beautiful piece that I can wear that represents my Gram and my Mom.  My plan is
to pass it onto my daughter someday.

 It is just so great and I'm so happy with her design.  Super simple and beautifully made.  What a beautiful treat for myself!  She doesn't do a lot of custom work so I'm happy she 
was able to squeeze me in to her schedule.  Take a look at her shop and you may just find a 
piece for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment