Friday, June 10, 2011

Three hours on the mower.....

Yup...that's right.  It takes me three full hours to mow our lawn.  I put my ipod on shuffle and listen to a mix of Indigo Girls, Eddie Veder, Adele and Lady Antebellum.  I put on one of my BIG sun hats from worthygoods and I go around and around on the grass.  I developed some vitiligo on my face which is  is a skin condition in which there is a loss of brown color (pigment) from areas of skin, resulting in irregular white patches.  That means that my face can burn really easily and it hurts pretty bad.  I love my hats first of all because they are beautiful, they are reversible and they are made in Maine.  Dory, from worthygoods, made me a few of these fabulous hats made from beautiful designer fabrics and now I can be outside again!  Go check out her etsy shop!
-cortney

2 comments:

  1. Wow! 3 hours! It takes no time at all to cut our grass and the dog has dug it all up!! We are trying our best to help it re-grow, but it still would only take 15 minutes to cut it if it was in full flourish lol!! Those hats are fab!! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love. Thank you for the shout-out Cortney. I'm so glad they're coming in handy! 3 hours on a mower, girl. You are a champ. But, your lawn must look amazing (and you mowing it, too). :-)

    ReplyDelete